• A deposit of $150.00 is required for all water customers.
• New users of water service will be added as service is available.
• City will bring service from main to meter and install meter for
the cost of labor, parts and any other materials required to complete the
• Meters remain property of City and City will service same; pipe
and connections from meter to customer premise is to be installed by
customer at their expense with materials approved by Water Operator.
• The account is billed on a monthly basis. All bills are mailed on or
near the 25th of the month.
• Bills are DUE by the 10th of each month, after which a 5%
penalty will be applied to the bill. If the account is not paid in
FULL by the 15th of the month, service will be disconnected on
• Reconnection will be made following payment of the full balance
due and a $50.00 penalty fee. In emergency situations after hour and
weekend reconnection may be made at the discretion of the City. An
additional $50.00 will be charged for after hours or weekend
• There is a $10.00 charge for all returned checks.
• It is the residents' responsibility to keep brush and other
obstructions cleared from the meter.
is permitted on
the hours of 8:00
a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
What We DO Recycle
#1 & #2 Plastic
Magazines . Newspaper
Cardboard (except wax coated)
Steel Food Cans
Books . Shredded Paper
Clothes . Shoes
|Cemetery Lot Prices effective 6-24-2010
Single Grave $450.00
1/2 Lot (5 G raves) $1500.00
Full Lot (10 Graves) $2600.00
Pike County Residents
Single Grave $800.00
1/2 Lot (5 G raves) $1850.00
Full Lot (10 Graves) $3250.00
Persons Outside of Pike County
Single Grave $1050.00
1/2 Lot (5 G raves) $2810.00
Full Lot (10 Graves) $4875.00